Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina--Pictures, Thoughts and Rants on a Deadly Killer!

These are pictures I've taken out and about in Ocean Springs, MS. No pictures are "borrowed" from the web. I have sent some pics in to the local newspaper via e-mail for publication, but all of these photos were TAKEN BY ME PERSONALLY, unless otherwise noted. I've lived in OS all of my life, and these are the first scenes I captured when I returned from Tallahassee, FL after Fleeing Hurricane Katrina. Come back often, as I have over 70 photos, that need to be uploaded!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This Tour bus belonging to the Mega Band 3 Doors Down
was donated to the very hard hit Waveland Fire Departmant . The
firefighters and some family are living on the bus, since all have lost
their homes. 3 Doors Down hasalso donated a Fire Truck to the Waveland Fire Dept, as all of their Fire Trucks were lost to flood waters. The Band got its
beginnings in Moss Point, MS practicing in band members garages....many
of the band members lost those homes according to MTV.com. While
in Waveland that day (9/17) we were told by the Fire Dept.personnell "that there was no area of Waveland that did NOT go underwater!" WOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home