Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina--Pictures, Thoughts and Rants on a Deadly Killer!

These are pictures I've taken out and about in Ocean Springs, MS. No pictures are "borrowed" from the web. I have sent some pics in to the local newspaper via e-mail for publication, but all of these photos were TAKEN BY ME PERSONALLY, unless otherwise noted. I've lived in OS all of my life, and these are the first scenes I captured when I returned from Tallahassee, FL after Fleeing Hurricane Katrina. Come back often, as I have over 70 photos, that need to be uploaded!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This is the emblem/logo on the side of
the bus donated to the Waveland Fire Dept. As I understand,
3Doors Down Bandmembers are doing a tour to raise money for Hurricane
Katrina victims....these guys all hail from the Moss Point area, and
most of the Band's family lost property according to MTV.com.
Please remember...I don't yet have TV or news...so I'm scouring the
internet for news, and getting some news via word of mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home